The Hotel Deucalion (/djuːˈkeɪliən/; /djuːˈkeɪliɪn/) is a hotel in Nevermoor, Free State, where Morrigan Crow, Jupiter North, and various staff live. The hotel is the primary setting of Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow, and a key setting in Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow. The hotel has many interesting and unique features, including a chandelier that re-grows, and bedrooms that change to match the owners personality. The Hotel is located on Humdinger Avenue with the service entrance located down Caddisfly Alley.
This section requires expansion.
The door is wooden and curved. There is a small wooden sign that has the words ‘HOTEL DEUCALION’ written in faded gold lettering.
The bedrooms change based on the guest's mood.
- Art Studio
- Badminton Court - disused
- Ballroom 1 and 2
- Golden Lantern (cocktail bar - sixth floor)
- Hall of Shadows
- Lagoon Pool
- Music Salon
- Rain Room
- Room 85 (fourth floor)
- Smoking Parlor (ninth floor)
- South Wing
- Jupiter North's Study (third floor)
- Jupiter North (owner)
- Kedgeree Burns (concierge)
- Charlie McAlister (chauffeur and fleet manager)
- Fenestra (head of housekeeping)
- Martha (housemaid)
- Frank (event/party planner)
- Honeycutt (chef)
- Wilbur (pianist)
- Deucalion is the name of at least five various figures in Greek mythology
- In many of the stories (and most prominently) he is the son of Prometheus
- Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow (First appearance)
- Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow
- Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow
Notes and References
Art Studio · Ballroom One · Ballroom Two · Golden Lantern (cocktail bar) · Hall of Shadows · Jupiter North's Study · Lagoon Pool · Morrigan Crow's Room · Music Salon · Rain Room · Rooftop · Smoking Parlor · Theater