The Hotel Deucalion is a hotel in Nevermoor, Free State, where Morrigan Crow, Jupiter North, and various staff live. The hotel is the primary setting of Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow, and a key setting in Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow. The hotel has many interesting and unique features, including a chandelier that re-grows, and bedrooms that change to match the owners personality. The Hotel is located is on Humdinger Avenue with the service entrance located down Caddisfly Alley.
The door is wooden and curved. There is a small wooden sign that has the words ‘HOTEL DEUCALION’ written in faded gold lettering.
The bedrooms change based on the guest's mood.
- Art Studio
- Badminton Court - disused
- Ballroom 1 and 2
- Golden Lantern - cocktail bar (sixth floor)
- Hall of Shadows
- Lagoon Pool
- Music Salon
- Rain Room
- Room 85 (fourth floor)
- Smoking Parlor (ninth floor)
- South Wing
- Jupiter North's Study (third floor)
- Jupiter North (owner)
- Kedgeree Burns (concierge)
- Charlie McAlister (chauffeur and fleet manager)
- Fenestra (head of housekeeping)
- Martha (housemaid)
- Frank (event/party planner)
- Honeycutt (chef)
- Wilbur (pianist)
- Mr Jones (Ezra Squall, Wundersmith)
- Deucalion is the name of various figures in Greek mythology.