|"He glowered at her—covered in flour, icing, and sticky caramel"
This article or section needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality.
- "When you get lost in the hotel—and you will get lost—call for Kedgeree. I suspect he knows this place better than I do."
- ―Jupiter North about his hotel concierge[src]
This section requires expansion.
Kedgeree has snowy white hair and often wears kilts or tartan trousers. He is an older man but has been called "sprightly".
Personality and Traits
Kedgeree is quite a cheerful and kind person who works at the hotel. He seems to be loyal to Jupiter North and caring towards Morrigan. He has been called 'sprightly', and is grateful to be working at the hotel. He has shown worry before about what could happen if the hotel was disbanded.
Kedgeree is not a traditional name. In fact, it is the name of a dish "consisting of cooked, flaked fish (traditionally smoked haddock), boiled rice, parsley, hard-boiled eggs, curry powder, butter or cream, and occasionally sultanas."
Burns is a Scottish surname from the Old English burna meaning "stream, spring." Scottish poet Robert Burns was a famous bearer of this name.
- Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow (First appearance)
- Wundersmith: The Calling of Morrigan Crow
- Hollowpox: The Hunt for Morrigan Crow
Notes and References